Truth is stranger than fiction. One of the below events is fictional. Can you guess which?
- The Dutch tried to invade England in 1666, getting as far as Chatham, where they stole the Royal Charles, England's flagship man-of-war.
- Barbara Castlemaine engaged a seductive warfare on Frances Stewart, including a theatrical same-sex wedding.
- London streets were still smoking several months after the Great Fire.
- Longitude experiments included using an injured dog and sympathetic magic to tell the time.
- An image of Frances Stewart as Britannia now adorns the English fifty-pence piece.
Answer correctly to unlock a free secret history of Dark Stars. You’ll discover more about Barbara Castlemaine’s shocking sexual proclivities, the truth about Frances Stewart’s marriage and the Dutch attack on London.
I treasure my readers, and will never send you anything you haven't asked for