Truth is stranger than fiction...
Guess which of these amazing facts is false, and get a free secret history!
- The Great Fire caused a weather phenomenon known as a firestorm. This threw out walls of heat, drew in high winds and struck down lightning, firing up more buildings.
- King Charles's mistress Barbara Castlemaine turned her seductions to his fifteen-year-old son, Monmouth.
- A Shadow Market of illegal goods operated under London’s South Bank.
- The roof of St Paul’s Cathedral melted during the Great Fire, flowing rivers of molten lead down Lud Gate Hill.
- King Charles II’s quick-thinking use of gunpowder during the fire saved the Tower, and most likely England.
Write your email below, and I'll tell you which of these events really happened - and send you a free 'behind the scenes' of Fire Catcher.
I treasure my readers, and will never send you anything you haven't asked for